วันศุกร์ที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

'Arashi' become manga characters

Hello , I just open another blog (it's here). Some of my writtens had took from my Thai language blog. Anyway enjoy my first news.

I don't know why but Asahi Shimbun (Well-known Japaneses newspaper) has chosen Arashi , Japanese boy band (but they not their teens anymore) to become manga characters. But I thought it kind of interesting , so I picked it up.


Arashi has 5 members.


Kazunari Ninomiya in Taiyou Matsumoto (writer of Tekkon Kincrete)'s style.
<--- Kazunari Ninomiya in actual photograph


Sho Sakurai in Chica Umino's style (Umino is the writer of Honey & Clover)
<-- Sho Sakurai in actual photograph


Jun Matsumoto in Yoko Kamio's style (She created 'Hanayori Dango')
<-- Jun Matsumoto in actual photograph



Masaki Aiba in Kenji Nagatomo's style (He wrote 'Bartender')
<-- Masaki Aiba in actual photograph


Satoshi Ono in Fujiko Fujio A's style (He created Ninja Hattori-kun)
<-- Satoshi Ono in actual photograph

All I know is each of Arashi member has involved in some way to the manga series. Some has play in TV Drama , some to voice acting in Animation adaptation. I wonder it funny or cool for Arashi's fans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
image taken from 羽海野チカ、松本大洋らが朝日新聞で嵐の5人を描く

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม