วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2558

[Translate to English] Interview of 3 AKB48 member in Thailand.

for someone who want to know what were they talked about. I translate from Thai to English for you. And very Sorry about my poor English.


Press conference for Japan Expo Thailand 2016 that held on January 22nd - 24th, 2016.
They allowed news reporter asked for some question with three of AKB48's member , Natsuki Kojima (Nassun), Shinobu Mogi (Mogi-chan) and Rena Nozawa (Rena-chan). 

Here are the Q&A.

Q : How do you feel about coming to Thailand this time?
Mogi: This is my second time for work outside Japan, and first time in Thailand. I'm excited.
Nassun : We have a lot of Thai fans who went to Japan and cheering us. This time I really want to try a lot of Thai's food.
Rena: When I was 4 years old, I was live in Thailand. So this time make me love this country more.

Q: If you have free time. Where do you want to visit in Thailand?
Mogi : Temple. I want to see the reclining Buddha.
Nassun : Floating Market and ride the elephant.
Rena : I want to try Somtam (Papaya Salad). I want to try many menus. Anyone has recommended     menu?

Q: Which place do you recommend for Thais to visit Japan?
Mogi : Because I am AKB member, I really want you guys to visit our theatre and enjoy our Koen. Maybe it's little too much? (laugh) So I recommend Tokyo Disneyland.
Nassun : Everyone know about Asakusa. So I recommend Sensoji that has a massive paper lantern.     Please go inside for praying and comeback to take picture with Paper lantern. After that you            can go to Akihabara that our theatre located. If you have time please visit AKB48's cafe,too.
(laugh)
Rena : We AKB48 has many sister groups SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, NGT48 that located in many      regions. If someone has start the tour to visit those place that will be fun. (laugh)

Q : What is so special of the latest single?
Mogi : Our first generation Minami Takahashi has announce graduated. So this single is like farewell  for her graduation. The lyrics has a filed of love, but they has more deep meaning behind it.
Nassun : Music Video has told a lot of story and has some Easter egg behind it.
Rena : This song has a great mix of lyrics and music.

Q: We want Three of you choose AKB's song that suitable for Thai's fan.
Mogi : Aitakatta, that has meaning that we want to meet you for a long time.
Nassun : I choose our latest single. Title is Kijibiru ni Be My Baby. I love the red costume of this        song, so I want Thais recognise this song.
Rena : Koisuru Fortune Cookies, I think Thais fan already know this song. I saw the funny cover         dance from Thailand. So I want everybody enjoy this song.


Q: It almost New Year now. Please choose the good present for Thai fans.
Mogi : I want to give a Kadomatsu. (please check wikipedia for it)
Nasssun : I want to give Air plane ticket to Japan , and go to joy AKB's koen and finish the trip with   Amazake. (laugh)
Rena : I want to cook. I can make many delicious menus. But right now I want to bake big cookies     and give to everyone.

But by January 22nd - January 24th, 2016. AKB48 has concert event so who will come to Bangkok still not confirm.  And AKB48 members had end the interviewed with Thai words "Shob mueng Thai mak mak" (We like Thailand very much)

translated by Torpong (@jagob1 by twitter).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม